Monday, April 2, 2012

Paris wait for me xx

OHMYGODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!
this is the best news i've ever heard since long enough time. IM GOING TO PARISSSSSSS!!! bonjour!!! ohmygod. And thats not just it! Firstly, im going to London on 21st april, then on 28th we will fly to switzerland(asdfghjkl :DDD) and on 1st May we will fly to PARISSSS! ohmygod!! im so happy i cannot breathe! hikhok. Im so happy since this is gonna be the first time i'll be in Paris and Switzerland. And I maybe got a chance to see my bestfriend Laily who is in Londonn! ohmygod we were talking about this like it is just a joke, shopping together in London! omg it will come true soon! woops i mean in about 2 weeks time from now asdfghjkl .I am super super excited! ok im going to do some research of mine on spots where I can snap awesome Eiffel Tower pictures from. Oh and I ask abah to buy new samsung lenses; wide angle, macro. I really want fisheye lens but abah said it is unnecessary :( Ok Im gonna partying tonight. Who wants to join? nobody? kbai! :D xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment