Sunday, April 8, 2012

HmHmHm

Hai. hikhikhuk
saya disini masih sangat konfius mengenai saya punya studies. I mean, taktahu nak sambung apa in degree nanti! Hmm I always wanna be an architect. But architecture is no easy step and one must have a lot of passion and must give all and stand on whatever it takes on pursuing architecture. wahh macam susah kan. Hm Hm HMMM. Now I konfius sebab QS macam best, cepat sikit habis belajar . Buttt org cakap susah nak kerja nanti. My lecturers pun cakap susah, tu pasal diorg jadi lecturer, hmm how negative first impression. Taktahu laaaaa, yang penting it'll be something from that two choices. Dah buat istikharah tapi taktahu la jawapan dia bila. We'll see.

Eh! bythewayyy(hikhik), as I always told abah that I wanted to study in UK. Guess what, abah told me and kakak that we'll be have university tours( Greenwich, Portsmouth and Reading uni.) while we in london soon. HIKHIKHIK im so happy im gonna die! He said that kakak will pursue her master, and I will pursue my degree on the same uni. But of course I dunno whether it is a dream come true or not. InsyaAllah :)

And btw again, the exam result will be reveal on this 27th April. 'Ya Allah, kurniakanlah aku result yang cemerlang Ya Allah.' 3.5++ hopefully. Amiin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment