Thursday, March 8, 2012

"Mind your own business."

HAI !
okay now everyday Im gonna write something here. okay this morning I just got my carry mark for BEL260(english subject). mine is 39/50 excluding the 10% for attendance and tests. maybe i got 9% because i have a full attendance and a little bit scratch on my tests. so the total is 48/60. I hoped for 50++ but instead i got this and im grateful for that :) because im the highest in the class Alhamdulillah :) Now im aiming for A for the total score for BEL260 for this sem. So I must get 32/40 in final exam NEXT THURSDAY! okay fizaa you can do it! :) last sem i got A- and this sem hopefully i'll get an A or A=. wait,um i must score 40/40 in final exam to get A+. is it even possibleeeee??? lol okay. wait, watch this! she is awesome and i respect her so much.




Assalamualaikum! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment