Monday, March 5, 2012

we did it!

Fuyyooooooooo
it's almost been a year since I updated my blog.
lat post was in july 2011 which means I just started my uni life in uitm perak in end of may 2011(did i already mentioned that?) whatever -.- okay. now is 5th march 2012. ohmaigooooooood dah march tapi this is the first post of 2012. haha okay I admit yang masa cepaaaat gila berlalu okay. I started my semester 2 in nov 2012 and now is study week for my final exam which starts at 15th march next wednesday. Honestly and as usual, im not nervous and I believe that I will have enough time to STUDY ALL FREAKING SYLLABUS in a week time. bahahaha I now that sounds legit but that is my style. I believe in such thing and usually that thing will come true :) I really hope that this semester's result will bring joy to me and especially my parents like before. Okay this is obviously shows that im not study now. im not even study this whole day! Hafizah! this semester is not like befooooorrree. there are so much thing that I must revise and hafal this sem. I HATE CONSTRUCTION LAWWWWWWW. ohmy that is the only subject that I hate because I dont understand a part from it. so this study week, i will be on my own in my room as my 2 roomates balik kampung. That is actually heaveeennn hikhik I love to be on my own so I can party on my own :DDD

Okay there's a lot more that I want to say here and I cant stop :) On 18th Feb, my classmates and I joined a drama competition and we won third place!! weeeeeeee.

They're so awesome im gonna die!



My bel(english) lecturer :) and ze main actor for our drama and my friend, azreel.

Annnd on 25th feb, my course club aka PERUBAHAN(persatuan ukur bahan) organise a meaningful dinner ;) here's some pictures yo!
dayah, ma, anis, tasya, me, ain, aten and lina
I LOVE THEM ;)


with aiman aka lilo(who we met in drama competition) he is the best actor ;)

with my construction technology lecturer, En Ku Asyraf :) We love him (ehem)

With ze drama actors also :) They are in part 1(cough junior cough)




UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN!!!! :DD


Assalamualaykum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment