Friday, July 1, 2011

trololol

THIS IS MY SCHEDULE FOR THIS SEMESTER(like anyone cares-___-). suka hati aku lah

monday-> BEL120(english) , QSD131(measurement) , QSD146(land surveying)
tuesday-> QSD135(IT) , QSD136( economics) , BEL120(english , koku(kesatria negara)
wednesday-> QSD132(construction technology) , QSD132(cons tech)
thursday-> QSD131 , BEL120 , QSD136 , QSD132 , QSD131
friday-> CTU101(agama) , QSD132


Soooo nice rightt.So, my lecturer for cons tech is Cik Raden.she is soooooooooo cool. she hangs out with us, students and she is so pretty hehe
So that's her,right bottom beside me:)
from top left; Hasma, Dayah aka Tiz Zaqyah
bottom left; Rose, me and cik Radin

sorry, my face is like kinxwhjehasp. Im actually didn't know that whoever take this picture, took my picture. I thought she just took a picture of cik Raden lol

No comments:

Post a Comment