Sunday, June 12, 2011

:) :(




hellooooooooooooooooo
long time no update.i know that there's nobody reads my blog,but that's not what i want,for many peoples reads my blog.Im just here to talk crap and let go of anything that i want to.so yeah,im currently studying in Uitm Seri Iskandar,Perak.Sometimes i love this place because of the nature environment and friends here.But sometimes i realllyyyy hate this placee.rasa macam tercampak dekat ceruk hutan mana :( i really misses my friends in Shah Alam. EFFA,DURRAH,AZMA,ZAFIRAH,CAMYLA and so many more.Ya Allah,im so scared.idk what im scared of.maybe everyhing,yeah.my life in university.there's a lot of part 1 students already have a relationship with oso part 1 students and some with seniors.When i found out that,i feel like,WHATTTEFFUUUUUU this is not what i've expected.but hafizahh,please dont be like themm.my only reason here is only to study :) yeah, my target for this semester to be a dean's list! i really want to.because peoples said to me that its easy to be a dean's list on first sem.like yeah.okay,now im currently in the library of Uitm.doing crap(online),because my class didnt have many assignments(yet).im just accompany my friend doing her assignments.so yeah,idk what to do, so im writing this.i hope to write moorrreeee soon.kbai :3

No comments:

Post a Comment