Saturday, January 1, 2011

hello 2011,nice to meet youu

we're now at bruneiiiiii(pulak) hoho.btw btw btw,
goodbye 2010:(( HELLO 2011:*)
i hope that this year will be the best year of all times
absolutely i'll miss 2010,especially school times
but this year will be totally a life changing year

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS:]

1.hang up my clothes after using it,rather than just put it on the bed
2.i'll try to help myself from get mad with my parents
3.save money! u'll never got everyday school pocket money after this :(
4.save the environment by bring my own shopping bag everywhere!
5.get new experience and have fun in PLKN:))
6.get a healthier life,try exercise every morning even dance in my room with rock songs on.lol-.- but it'll be better outside with fresh air:)
7.dont eat after 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment