Friday, December 17, 2010

inti karipap

i went to inti college today to check out some information about what to do and where to go after SPM.my dad really wants me to go ahead with A-levels as i didnt sure yet what course that i wanna take to pursue my studies.i wanna be an architect actually since im in form 1.but idkk whether to take this as a serious one.omg im like hanging by a thread and so confuse about my future lol.inti college is kinda interesting because i got sibling discount lol ,all of my siblings,my 2 bros and my sister went to inti before university offers them.soooo i might go to inti college and pursue in A-level with 3 subjects;maths,physics and chemistry.so yeah,no holidays for me:'(

oh ohh tomorrow i'll go to langkawi with f5 Samtajians
it'll be a great moments to remember:]

No comments:

Post a Comment